Danny “El Gallo” Gonzalez joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his upcoming fight against Justin Savi June 8 at The Paramount.Gonzalez also talks about the Karperis cancelled fight,wanting a rematch with Danny O’Connor & Terence Crawford vs Jeff Horn.
Anthony “Showtime” Karperis joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his win last week at The Paramount over Scott Burrell and what’s next.
Anthony “Showtime” Karperis joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming fight March 24 against Scott Burrell at The Paramount on Long Island.Here are all the topics discussed with Karperis…
1. Getting back in action March 24 after a long layoff
2. The NY insurance increase limiting shows
3. Making a statement and following the Algieri & Smith Star Boxing blueprint
4. Training camp update
5. Facing Scott Burrell next
6. Working with Dr Michael Camp
7. The new Nassau Coliseum boxing shows
8. Seanie Monaghan vs Adonis Stevenson possibility
9. GGG vs Danny Jacobs thoughts
Trainer Don Saxby joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss all his fighter’s upcoming fights and previous wins as well as GGG vs Danny Jacobs and more! Here are all the topics discussed with Saxby…
1. Thoughts on Keith Thurman’s win over Danny Garcia
2. Ranking Thurman in the welterweight division after beating Garcia
3. Danny Jacobs vs GGG…Keys to the fight for Jacobs
4. Khalid Twaiti’s pro debut win
5. Shawn Cameron vs Madiyar Ashkeyev at The Mohegan Sun
6,.Tamar Israeli’s pro debut win
7. Thoughts on the future of women’s boxing
8. Update on Mikkel Lespierre’s next fight
9. Dean Burrell vs John Hernandez
10. Scott Burrell vs Anthony Karperis
11. David Lemieux vs Curtis Stevens
Dr. Michael Camp joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss the NY Insurance issue that has limited boxing shows in NY and alot more.Here are all the topics discussed with Dr. Camp…
1. An update on the fighters Dr. Camp is working with including Anthony Karperis,Danny Gonalez,Chris Algieri & Junior Younan.
2. Training 2015 Arnold Classic Men’s Physique division bodybuilder Sadik Hadzovic
3. Thoughts on using a chiropractor to resolve an athletes discomfort
4. The benefits of battle ropes
5. Nick Blackwell sparring after coming out of a coma last year
6. Thoughts on The NY Athletic Commission Insurance increase that has affected boxing shows in NY
7. Luke Rockhold’s ACL injury
8. Camp’s new website strengthandrehab.com
Dr. Michael Camp joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about the status of the fighters he works with & some injuries to big names in the sports world.First,we go over the results from Junior Younan & Anthony Karperis’ recent wins and what Camp has in store for each coming up including Karperis’ upcoming shoulder surgery.Camp gives his thoughts on Jarrell Miller’s conditioning as well as what the future looks like for Deontay Wilder and his fractured right hand and torn right bicept.Doc Camp also talks about The Mets pitching staff injuries with Matz & Syderguard pitching with bone spurs and Harvey & Wheeler both not benefiting from Tommy John Surgery yet.
Anthony “Showtime” Karperis joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his big win last week at The Paramount in Huntington,NY. Karperis headlined the show for the first time when he defended his NYS Welterweight title against Ariel Duran who he had faced in 2014.Karperis talks about the entire experience from the lead up to headlining for the first time to a hard fought win.Karperis also talks about what might be next for him as well as the corrupt Olympics in Rio which is pumping out robbery after robbery.
Dr. Michael Camp joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss big wins by Anthony Karperis & Danny Gonzalez as well as talk about now working with Junior Younan.Camp breaks down where he feels Karperis & Gonzalez are as far as their training/preparation goes and looks at big wins by both at The Paramount last week.Camp is now working with Top Prospect Junior Younan and talks about his initial work with Team Sugar ahead of his next fight in a few weeks.We also go over MLB injuries to Cubs Kyle Swarber & Arizona Diamondbacks AJ Pollack as well as the use of technology in sports training and competition.
Anthony “Showtime” Karperis joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his upcoming NYS Jr Welterweight title fight against Alan Gotay next month at The Paramount.Karperis gives us an update on training camp and how he reacted to being offered a fight against his friend Gotay.We also get Anthony’s thoughts on Adrien Broner’s arrest prior to his fight with Ashley Theophane this weekend,Bradley vs Pacquiao 3,Algieri vs Spence Jr and Amir Khan putting on muscle as he prepares to face Canelo in May.
Dr Michael Camp joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio for his monthly check-in and also gives us an update on his bicept tear(how it happened and how he is recovering.) We get Mike’s plans this year for three top boxers he works with…Chris Algieri,Danny Gonzalez and Anthony Karperis.Camp also breaks down the injury to Amir Mansour’s jaw/tongue and Vyacheslav Glazkov’s torn anterior cruciate ligament in his knee.Both injuries happened on the same night on the same show.Mike also gives his expertise on Middleweight contender Tureano Johnson, who was the likely candidate to challenge unified titleholder Gennady Golovkin on April 23 in an HBO-televised main event but was forced to pass on the fight because of a nagging shoulder injury.Finally, Camp gives his opinion on All-Pro linebacker Thomas Davis who broke his right forearm in the Carolina Panthers’ 49-15 win over the Arizona Cardinals in the NFC championship game, but still plans on playing in the Super Bowl.