Lunatic Radio’s Kieran McCann joins Team LeftJab Uncensored for his bi-weekly spot and this week Kieran gives his take on the following….
1. Shane Gillis/SNL firing
2. Tekashi69/Cardi B
3. Dykstra vs Bagel Boss
4. AREA 51
5. Joe Biden dentures/debate
6. The aura of Long Island
8. Getting Tattoos
9. Hot girl talk as always and much more!
Lunatic Radio’s Kieran McCann joins Team LeftJab Uncensored for his bi-weekly spot and this week we talk to Kieran about the podcast industry and how it has evolved good and bad for independant podcasts.We also get Kieran’s take on Podcast networks and hosts,the Mets & Yanks,the sad part of the porn industry,Dice Clay & The Stand Comedy Club on fire and much more!
Lunatic Radio’s Kieran McCann joins Team LeftJab Uncensored for his bi-weekly spot and this week Kieran gives his thoughts on Tulsi Gabbard,Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s college video,NY baseball on fire,Long Island,LR Show then & now and some good old fashioned, uncensored, unapologetic talk radio!
Chris Algieri joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his return to the ring November 30 at The Parmaount as well as resigning with Star Boxing & working with Danny Jacobs.
Dean “Bad Newz” Burrell joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to give his thoughts on his last fight against Carlos Osario which seemed to be a decision win for Burrell but was ruled a draw.Burrell also breaks down Mayweather vs McGregor and Canelo vs GGG.
CZW Wired Champion Maxwell Jacob Feinstein AKA “MJF” joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio in a cross-over appearance to talk about his plans for his career as well as everything he has going on now.Here are all the topics discussed with MJF…
1. MJF’s motivation to start a wrestling career over a football career
2. Who was MJF a fan of growing up and who motivated him to become a wrestler
3. Training and starting his career at Create A Pro on Long Island
4. How close is the MJF character to Feinstein’s real personality
5. What’s the better route to becoming a force in wrestling..a heel or babyface?
6. Thoughts on working for CZW and becoming their Wired Champion
7. The fan backlash against wrestling booking on the Indy scene
8. CZW’s change from Ultraviolence to a more balanced roster/wrestling card
9. Jimmy Havok winning TOD 16
10. WWE Aspirations
11. Upcoming schedule
Irish Seanie Monaghan joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to give his thoughts on Joe Smith Jr’s knockout win over Bernard Hopkins and all the buzz around him facing Smith in 2017.Here are all the topics discussed with Monaghan…
1. Joe Smith’s KO win over Hopkins
2. Max Kellerman mentioning Monaghan as a possible next opponent for Smith in the post fight interview
3. The timing of a Smith vs Monaghan fight
4. Top Rank’s Bob Arum and Star Boxing’s Joe Deguardia’s willingness to make the fight
5. Smith possibly facing Adonis Stevenson next
6. Possibly being on the first card at the new nassau coliseum as the main event
7. The boxing world now knows of the Smith vs Monaghan history and wants the fight..not just Long Island and NY
8. Marcus Browne as a possible opponent in 2017
Joe Smith Jr and trainer Jerry Capobianco join Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about the biggest fight of Joe’s career coming up when he faces Bernard Hopkins December 17 at The Forum in Inglewood,California.Here are the topics discussed with Smith & Capobianco….
1. Thoughts on the press conferance
2. Reaction to being chosen as Hopkins’ last opponent
3. The mentality going into this fight and preparing to face Hopkins
4. The possible pre fight mind games of Bernard Hopkins
5. How will Hopkins 2 year layoff play into the fight
6. Smith’s advantages over Hopkins
7. Comparing this matchup to Kovalev vs Hopkins
8. Hopkins lack of power
9. What does a win over Hopkins do for Smith’s career
10. Was the Kovalev win over Hopkins a blueprint or will Hopkins come into his last fight with a different gameplan
11. Beating Hopkins should get Smith a title fight
12. Boxing in NY and the new nassau Coliseum opening next year
13. Thoughts on the long awaited Seanie Monaghan showdown happening
Richie Neves joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his planned return to the ring later this year as well as talk about the latest in boxing.Neves gives the details on his return,what he has been up to the last year and what the plan is once he returns.We also get Neves thoughts on the NY insurance increase,GGG vs Danny Jacobs and Sergey Kovalev vs Andre Ward.
Joseph Higgins of Higgins & Son Boxing/Freeport PAL joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his fighters Patrick Day,Seanie Monaghan & Titus Williams.Higgins talks about the process of getting Day and Monaghan fights and why it’s been so hard.Joseph breaks down Patrick Day’s call out of the 154 division(ranked #11 to Day’s ranking) and why it is becoming necessary to get more aggresive going after opponents.Same thing with Monaghan , who is 27-0 and has been waiting for a big fight for a while.We also get Higgin’s thoughts on the weight mismatches that are the latest thing in boxing and if we will see more or less of them going forward as well as Danny Jacobs possibly fighting GGG next.