Dr. Michael Camp joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss the NY Insurance issue that has limited boxing shows in NY and alot more.Here are all the topics discussed with Dr. Camp…
1. An update on the fighters Dr. Camp is working with including Anthony Karperis,Danny Gonalez,Chris Algieri & Junior Younan.
2. Training 2015 Arnold Classic Men’s Physique division bodybuilder Sadik Hadzovic
3. Thoughts on using a chiropractor to resolve an athletes discomfort
4. The benefits of battle ropes
5. Nick Blackwell sparring after coming out of a coma last year
6. Thoughts on The NY Athletic Commission Insurance increase that has affected boxing shows in NY
7. Luke Rockhold’s ACL injury
8. Camp’s new website strengthandrehab.com
Fight Performance Coach Tony Ricci joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss what he expects to see from the many fighters he trains and advises and what he felt went wrong in Chris Weidman’s loss to Luke Rockhold.Ricci talks about the 2016 plans for all the fighters he works with including Heather Hardy,Anthony Karperis,Chris Algieri,Bellator Light Heavyweight Champion Liam McGeary,Danny Gonzalez,Bellator Bantamweight Champion Loro Galvao and UFC Heavyweight Gian Villante.Tony also goes into great detail about working with former UFC Champ Chris Weidman as he prepared for his title defense against Luke Rockhold and what he feels went wrong for Weidman in that fight and more important why.We also get Ricci’s thoughts on the importance of hydration in training camps,coconut water and hydration vests.