Former ECW World Heavyweight Champion “The Franchise” Shane Douglas joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio for a crossover appearance to talk about his role in ushering in the era of extreme and what the future looks like for professional wrestling.Among topics discussed with Shane…..
1. The night Shane threw down the NWA Title & declared himself the new ECW Heavyweight Champion
2. Dennis Carluzzo & how he pushed Shane to make a historic decision
3. The evolution of The Franchise character in ECW
4. Shane leaving ECW for WWF in 1995
5. The thought that ECW hurt the business by numbing fans to violence
6. The credit & criticism Paul Heyman gets in regard to ECW
7. Shane not participating in Vince McMahon’s ECW reboot in 2006
9. The WWE Network & not reimbursing talent in footage
10. The future of professional wresling & the brainwashed younger fans of today
11. Can anyone compete with WWE in the future?
12. Healthcare for wrestlers